7.06.2015

Report from an Honor Flight and Secrets to a Long Happy Life




I had the privilege recently of sitting down with my Great Uncle Bennett at his 90th birthday celebration to hear about the Honor Flight he took to Washington D.C.  We hadn't seen each other for many years and though my parents reported how well he is doing, I was amazed by his infectious vitality.  As my 14 year old son said, "He's livelier than most of my friends."

Listen to Bennett Fishbain 
tell the story of his Honor Flight
and his secrets to living a long, happy, healthy life:

featuring Bennett's great great nephew Isadore Dane playing taps and Duke Ellington's "Satin Doll"

My Great Uncle Bennett at his 90th Birthday Celebration

1 comment:

  1. This was fabulous. Great job Joanna and Izzie! We should only all be as vital as Bennett when and if we reach 90.

    ReplyDelete